CNUSD logo
  • Search
Open Enrollment

logo Open Enrollment & Transfer Instructions

The following dates have been established as the “TRANSFER WINDOW" 
period for the 2020-2021 school year:

                                              DECEMBER 1, 2019 TO JANUARY 15, 2020

                            All Transfers must be submitted using a desktop Computer!!


     1. If your student currently attends a CNUSD school, make sure your address is correct in Q (Click Here to log-in to ParentConnect). If your address is incorrect, please contact your school to update your address, otherwise you will not receive your decision letter.

     2. If your student will be in Kindergarten next school year or new to the district, you may still submit your transfer during the Transfer Window. However, the transfer request will not be processed until registration is completed at your home school. Click Here to find your home school. Please contact your home school for registration dates for the 2019-2020 school year.                                                                                                               
      3. If you need to make a modification or cancel your Intra-district transfer request, please visit the Student Services Department at the District Office. 2820 Clark Ave. Norco, CA 92860.

      4. If you do not receive a letter by May 15, 2020 please contact Student Services 951-736-5111. Transfers submitted after January 15, 2020 will be considered late. Pending on space availability, they may not be processed. Late transfer request notices will be mailed out by July, 2020

  * No transfers are accepted online for Lincoln Alternative, Corona Fundamental, JFK, and Lee Pollard Please contact the school site for further information.

  * No transfers are accepted online if you are applying for a Special Program such as Dual Immersion, STEM, or IB. Please contact the Program Coordinator at the school site for further information.

  Intra-District Transfers - within CNUSD boundaries

 The Transfer Online Link will be available here on December 1st, 2019

Click Here for Transfer Frequently Asked Questions

Click here to review Intra-District Transfer policies

Inter-District Transfers- outside of CNUSD boundaries and requesting to attend schools within CNUSD

Click here to review Inter-District Transfer Policies

     If you live outside of the Corona-Norco Unified School District
 boundaries, you must obtain an Inter-District Transfer Permit from your home District and submit it to CNUSD, Student Services Department.

PLEASE NOTE:Transfer requests are granted based on space availability.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.Terms of UsePrivacy Statement