my CNUSD logo
  • Search


Need a transcript?

If you are a current student at NHS:
Unofficial - feel free to ask any counselor or administrator!
Official - submit your request to the Registrar, Crystal Lowe (office is near the Counseling Dept)

If you are a previous graduate of NHS:
Only official transcripts are available. You must order online:
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.